- In Birds & Lynx Ecotourism we strictly comply with ethical behavior at the field level for the observation of threatened fauna, and fauna in general. We do not use baits, decoys, or attractants of any kind. The specimens that can be observed live completely free, so the observation is never guaranteed 100%, although our results indicate that there is a high probability.
- The observations are made from a sufficient distance so as not to alter the behavior of the species, always guided by experts in their biology and ethology.
- Nature is capricious and indomitable, so we are not responsible for the weather or other external factors that could alter the habitual behavior of wildlife.
- Available every day of the year. Recommended time: September to June. - Approximate duration of the tour: 36 hours.
- It does not include accommodation, but we can help you with the booking.