- It takes place from July 1 to August 31.
- Approximate duration of the day: 6 hours.
- The half-day rate will apply.
- At Birds & LynxEcotourism we comply
strictly with ethical behavior at the foot of the field for the observation of threatened fauna, and fauna in general. Our company does not use baits, lures, or attractants of any kind.
The specimens that can be observed live completely in the wild, so observation is never 100% guaranteed. Our results indicate that there is a high probability, but on some occasions it may be necessary to make more than one field day to be successful in the sighting.
- Observations are made from a sufficient distance so as not to alter the behavior of the species, always guided by experts in their biology and ethology.
- Nature is capricious and indomitable, so we are not responsible for the weather or other external factors that could alter the habitual behavior of wildlife.